High Court Recruitment 2017
The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati (Assam) published notification for recruitment for 52 LDA/Cpoyist/Typist. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, application fees, age limit, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 52 posts
- Name of posts: LDC/Copyist/Typist
- Educational qualification: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a UGC recognized University on the last date.
- Age limit: 18 to 53 years
- Application fees: Rs 180 for ST/SC/PWD and Rs 360 for all other Candidates through online payment mode.
- Selection Process will be notified in due course.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Instructions of apply online:
- Read full official notification given in pdf file
- Scan photograph and signature image in jpg, png or gif mode between 5kb – 30 kb
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.gov.in click on "online Application for the post of Judicial Assistant"
- Now click on "New Registration"
- Fill required details upload candidates image of photograph and signature
- Print fee payment challan form and pay fee
- Final submits before The last date and takes print out for further use.
- Starting date of apply online: 01/04/2017
- Last date of Apply online: 15/04/2017
- Last date of pay fee: 18/04/2017