CPCL Recruitment 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited – CPCL published an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentices for 108 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No of post: 108
- Name of posts:
- Fitter: 16
- Electrician: 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV): 10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 8
- Welder: 8
- Machinist: 5
- Instrument Mechanic: 5
- Turner: 4
- Auto Electrician: 2
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles): 2
- Draughtsman (Civil): 2
- Draughtsman (Mechanic): 2
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 5
- PASAA: 2
- Laboratory Assistant(C.P): 5
- Attendant Operator (C.P): 7
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 15
- Educational qualification: Candidates should posses 10th, 12th, ITI and Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 18 years to 24 years as on 01.11.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- Pay Scale: Candidates should get the Salary of Rs.8625/- per month.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 26/11/2017