GSSSB Head Clerk Computer Proficiency Test 2017
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) published syllabus & exam date for Computer Proficiency Test for the post of Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Computer Proficiency Test 2017. Written test for above said recruitment was held on 30th April, 2017. Computer proficiency test will be held on July, 2017. You can view official notification and detailed syllabus for GSSSB Computer Test in this update.
Details of Posts:
- Advertisement No.: 118/2016-17
- Name of Post: Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector
- Written Exam was held on: 30/04/2017
- Computer Proficiency Test Date: 16/07/2017
- View official notification here
GSSSB Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus
- Syllabus for Computer Proficiency Test:
- Gujarati Typing Test: 30 Marks
- English Typing Test: 20 Marks
- Computer practical test with reference to the basic knowledge of computer applications as prescribed in Part III (mentioned below): 50 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
Practical Test for Computer Proficiency (Part III)
- Preparing a note in word file: 10 Marks
- Preparing a Power Point Slide for presentation based on data provided.: 15 Marks
- Preparing an Excel spreadsheet and answering an arithmetic problem.: 15 Marks.
- Email ( with attachments ): 10 Marks
- GSSSB Computer Proficiency Test will be based on Microsoft Office 2007 version in Gujarati language with Shruti & Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool 3 font.
- Language for above said test will be English (Except Gujarati Typing test).
- Available Key board for Gujarati language test:
- Gujarati Transliteration
- Gujarati Typewriter
- Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- Gujarati Inscript
- Gujarati Indica
- Remigntan Indica
- Special Characters.
- Gujarati Terafont
Call letter for GSSSB Head Clerk / SWI computer proficiency test will be available soon. Stay connected.