HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) published dispatched the notification for Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer & Others Posts. Candidates who are in search of the Latest HPPSC Vacancies can apply online through hp.gov.in/hppsc. The HPPSC Notification apply online link will be active until the last date 25/04/2017. Hence, thoroughly read the notification and apply online for the HPPSC Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 before the closing dates.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently issued the latest notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 58 posts. Go through the Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer, and Other Vacancies details before applying. Candidates who wish to make their career at the HPPSC Vacancy can apply online from 06 April 2017 to 25 April 2017. The officials will shortlist the individuals for the respective posts on the basis of their performance in the interview round. Selected candidates are eligible to receive the salary as per the government norms.
- No. of posts: 58
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
- Veterinary Officer: 39 Posts
- Scientist Officer: 02 Posts
- Assistant Controller: 01 Post
- Sub Editor: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Asst. Professor, Veterinary Officer Vacancy Details
- Educational qualification:
- Assistant Professor: BE/ B. Tech. and ME/ M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with first class or equivalent either in BE/B. Tech. or ME/ M. Tech.
- Veterinary Officer: Should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University as laid down under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act No. 52 of 1984). Should be registered with the State Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act No. 52 of 1984).
- Scientist Officer: M.Sc. 2nd Class in Molecular Biology/ Human Biology/ Human Genetics/ Bio- Technology/ Microbiology/ Forensic Science / Physical Anthropology / Bio- Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized university with evidence of specialization in DNA analysis / Profiling or its equivalent from a recognized University. Three years post M.Sc. experience in research training and analytical work in one of the above or allied subjects. (Research work done for doing Ph.D. degree shall be counted in total experience).
- Assistant Controller: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board. Degree Course of at least four years duration in Printing Technology with specialized subject of ‘Offset Printing’ or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central / H.P. Government.
- Sub Editor: Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication or Bachelor of Public Relations or Bachelor of Public Relations & Advertising from a recognized University. Or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations & Advertising from a recognized University.
Age limit: Not more than 45 years Application Fee: Rs. 400/- for General Category; Rs. 100/- for SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P.; No fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P. The Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
HPPSC Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- Screening Test/ Examination.
- Interview/ Personality Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- At first, Open the official page i.e., www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Now, Click the “Apply Online” link on the home page.
- Click on “Sign-Up” for the new user registration.
- Enter the bio data in the registration form and click “Create User”.
- Now, select the post which you want to apply.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- If you want to change your details, click on “Edit Application” option.
- Now, click on “Continue” button.
- Click on “I Accept, Submit My Application”.
- Now, pay the application fee as per the category.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
- Advertisement No. 5 / 2017
- Starting date to apply online: 06/04/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 25/04/2017