Indian Navy Bharti AA 144 Batch Course 2018
The Indian Navy invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aug 2018 batch (Navy AA Aug 2018). For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- Name of Post: Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Aug 2018
- Educational Qualification: Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
- Age limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs 21700-69100 (Defence Pay matrix level 3)
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Sailors Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Advisory: Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical Standards:
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- Note: Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standards:
- Without Glasses: Better Eye – 6/12 | Worse Eye – 6/12
- With Glasses: Better Eye – 6/9 | Worse Eye – 6/12
- Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
- View detailed for medical standard: click here
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only manually filled applications will be rejected.
- The procedure is as follows:
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Start date for registration of online application: 27/11/2017
- Last date for registration of online application: 10/12/2017