Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
Intelligence Bureau – IB published an official notification for Recruitment of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive & Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive for 134 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 134
- Name of Post:
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive – DCIO: 80 posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – ACIO: 54 posts
IB DCIO & ACIO Eligibility:
- Education Qualification:
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Executive – DCIO: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent and 5 years provided 3 years experience in the filed or intelligence collection.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – ACIO: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent and 2 years experience in security or intelligence work.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 56 years
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, New Delhi-21.
- Advertisement published date: 24/02/2018
- Last date for submit application: 24/04/2018 (within 60 days from the date of issuance of this Advertisement.)
- View IB DCIO & ACIO Official advertisement & download application form: Click here