RBI Recruitment 2017-18
Reserve Bank of India – RBI invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of Posts: 526
- Name of Posts: Office Attendants
- Educational Qualification:
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Age limit: Between 18 and 25 years (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply)
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) Online payment:
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
- Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Written exam Scheme of Selection
- Online Test:
- Reasoning: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- General English: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- General Awareness: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- Total: 120 questions & 120 Marks
- Composite Time: 90 minutes
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language wouldbe disqualified.
- Language proficiency Test: Ahmedabad – Gujarati, Bangalore – Kannada, Bhopal – Hindi, Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi, Chennai – Tamil, Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo, Hyderabad – Telugu, Jammu – Urdu / Hindi, Lucknow – Hindi, Kolkata – Bengali, Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani, Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi, New Delhi – Hindi, Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 17/11/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 07/12/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 07/12/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22/12/2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.