UPSC Notification 2017
Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Foreman, Data Processing Asst. & Employment Officer Posts in various government Department. For more details about this recruitment like name of post, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details about this recruitment by following link.
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Foreman (Metallurgy): 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Employment Officer: 02 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Foreman (Metallurgy): Degree in Metallurgical Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in the relevant field. OR Associate Member of Indian Institution of Metals plus one year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organisation. OR Associate Member of Institution of Engineers in Metallurgy Engineering plus one year experience in the relevant field from a recognised organisation.
- 30 years
Data Processing Assistant: (i) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Master of Technology with specialization in Computer Applications or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in computer engineering or computer science or computer technology from a recognized University or Institution. OR (B) (i) Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communications Engineering from a recognized University or Institution. (ii) Two years experience in electronic data processing work including experience in actual programming. OR (C) (i) Master’s Degree of a recognized University or Institution or Degree in Engineering of a recognized University or Institution. (ii) Three years experience in electronic data processing work including experience in actual programming. OR (D) (i) ‘A’ level diploma under Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application offered under University programme or Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Application awarded by All India or State Council of Technical Education. (ii) Three years experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience in actual programming.
- 40 years
Assistant Employment Officer: (i) Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Labour Welfare or Social work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognised University or equivalent. DESIRABLE: (i) Knowledge Local Language.(Hindi/Kannad); (ii) Experience in matters pertaining to Employment Exchange Policy and Procedure or Collection of Employment Market Information or Vocational Guidance Employment Counselling and placement of personnel or Collection, Analysis and Interpretation of Socio-Economic Data.
- 30 years
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Advertisement No.07/2017
- Online application start from: 08/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 27/04/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 28/04/2017