Accounts Officer & Technician Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh power Corporation Limited – UPPCL published an official notification for Recruitment of Accounts Officer & Technician for 2821 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 2821
- Name of post:
- Accounts Officer :42 posts
- Technician: 2779 posts
UPPCL Accounts Officer & Technician Eligibility
- Education Qualification:
- Accounts Officer: Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from Government Recognized University / Institute. Computer Knowledge / computer qualification required.
- Technician: 10th Class pass with ITI in Electrician / Electronics or relevant trade passed from NCVT / SCVT recognized Institute.
- Age limit: 21 to 40 Years as on 1st January 2018 for all above posts. The upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Application Fees:
- Accounts Officer: Rs.1000/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- (UP Domicile only) for SC/ST candidates.
- Technician: Rs. 900/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (UP Domicile only) for SC/ST candidates.
- The fee in the form of SBI Bank Challan or Online Mode using Net banking or Credit / Debit Card etc. The closing date for paying application fee is 14th March 2018.
UPPCL Accounts Officer & Technician Selection process:
- Final selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) / Trade Test.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement no.:
- Accounts Officer: 1/VSA/2018
- Technician: 3/VSA/2018
- Last date for online application: 13/03/2018
- Last date for fees payment: 14/03/2018